Zenport ZJ121 Agri-Lock Trellis Wire Fastener Twist Garden Ties, M...
Click Image for Gallery
The Zen port ZJ121 medium agri-lock Agri-Lock trellis wire fastener is an easy way to join and hold high-tensile 14 to 12 gauge wire or 15.5 gauge barbed wire together. Use for in-line splices, loop anchoring and repairs in vineyards, orchards and farms. Simply push wire or cable into the ends, leaving at least a two inch tail to allow for easy adjustment or re-tensioning. Inside the wire lock fastener, each wire moves in one direction only, passing over high precision gear-tooth rollers. The moment any load is applied in the opposite direction, the rollers bite, locking the wire. It has one wire path and is used to secure wire at the end post. A torque tool (TGTTP) is available to purchase for applications where high tensions are required.
- Compatible with the medium gripple and the gripple torque tool
- Use lock to join or tension 14-12 gauge wire or 15.5 gauge barbed wire
- Rollers bite and lock the wire when a load in applied in the opposite direction
- Easy to use release mechanism
- One wire path is used to secure wire at the end post