TrimBin Harvest More Trim Bin, Black
Click Image for Gallery
1 top bin with 150 micron stainless steel screen installed (non-removable) 1 bottom bin with mirror finish 1 static brush by harvest more materials: both bins are made from recyclable polypropylene. The black bins are made from 100 percent recycled plastic. The trimbin from harvest more is an innovative, ergonomic workstation that significantly increases efficiency. Trimmers working with the trim bin are immediately able to trim faster by gaining efficiency and avoiding fatigue. Harvest more's goal is to engineer and manufacture the highest quality, most friendly products in the horticulture industry. The first step in revolutionizing the way people harvest was creating a portable, contained workspace that is comfortable and designed around the human body. Many years of experience have allowed harvest more to fine tune every angle, curve, and dimension to make the trim bin a valuable tool for the most labor intensive phase of your operation. The trim bin is the first release in harvest more's forthcoming product line and represents their dedication to providing gardeners with the best possible harvest experience. Made in the USA.
- 150 micron stainless screen produces only fine-grained, high-grade pollen
- High walls keep your work contained and make cleanup easy
- Turn any chair into a comfortable workstation
- Ergonomic design reduces back, shoulder, and wrist fatigue
- Easily collect pollen with the static brush and mirror-finish collection tray