BISupply Pallet Buster Tool in Yellow with 41in Long Handle – Deck...
Click Image for Gallery
BISupply Pallet Buster Tool in Yellow with 41in Long Handle – Deck Wrecker Pallet Tool Pry Bar, Deck Board Removal Tool
- DISASSEMBLE PALLETS & MORE: Rid your garage, workshop, or warehouse of broken or unsightly pallets with this pallet breaker; Pallet bar is designed with an articulating pivot-action head that will not break or split the wood and is for multipurpose use in disassembling a pallet, deck, dock board removal for replacement or repurposing to reuse wood in do-it-yourself (DIY) reclaimed pallet furniture projects
- PERFECT SIZE: For standard pallets; Pallet ripper can straddle a board up to 3.6 inches (9.4cm) wide; 3-5/8 inch inside diameter (ID) between pallet pry bar legs; To remove boards on narrowly-spaced pallet planks, this pallet breaker tool includes leveling-type heads with a rocker design to successfully reach between the planks; You can also remove the end plank by using another pallet or spare wood as a brace
- GRIP COMFORTABLY: Save your back, your arms, and your sanity with this pallet pry bar tool as it has an extra-long handle to efficiently transfer leverage; 41-inch (104.1cm) overall shaft length with 4-inch x 1.5-inch (10.2cm x 3.8cm) rubber grip end cap
- BUILT TO LAST: Constructed from solid steel with a powder coat finish for maximum strength and longevity that resists corrosion; Save time and prevent splitting wood with this pallet removal tool
- EASY TO USE: If you are working on one end of a pallet, face the pallet disassembly tool legs towards the other end, and pull the pallet crowbar shaft upwards; Pulling in improper direction can cause pallet wrecker to lift pallet