The Clinical Handbook of Biofeedback: A Step-by-Step Guide for Tra...
Click Image for Gallery
The Clinical Handbook of Biofeedback: A Step-by-Step Guide for Training and Practice with Mindfulness
A practical guide to the clinical use of biofeedback, integrating powerful mindfulness techniques.
- A definitive desk reference for the use of peripheral biofeedback techniques in psychotherapeutic settings, backed by a wealth of clinical research
- Introduces mindfulness and acceptance techniques and shows how these methods can be incorporated into biofeedback practice
- Step-by-step instructions provide everything a clinician needs to integrate biofeedback and mindfulness including protocols, exemplar logs for tracking symptoms, and sample scripts for mindfulness exercises
- Includes scientifically robust treatment protocols for a range of common problems including headaches, hypertension and chronic pain
- Used Book in Good Condition