Planer, TACKLIFE Electric Hand Planer, 6-Amp 3-1/4-Inch 710W 16500...
Click Image for Gallery
Planer, TACKLIFE Electric Hand Planer, 6-Amp 3-1/4-Inch 710W 16500Rpm, with 5/64 inch Adjustable Cut Depth, Dual Exhaust Ports and Switch, Parallel Fence Bracket, Ideal Woodworking Tools - EPN01A6A
- ▲POWERFUL - 6 Amp motor and blade drum with two double-sided blades rotate at 16500 RPM for fast stock removal and smooth finish in soft and hard woods, provides great power and efficiency; This hand planer for woodworking is so light (6 pounds) that it can minimize your fatigue for a long time working
- ▲HIGH ACCURACY - Ratcheting depth knob allows fool-proof setting of depth increments from 0 inch to 5/16 inch (2 mm) within 1 revolution, eliminating the need to re-zero the depth; This hand planer for woodworking allows you to tackle a variety of woodworking projects with maximum precision, and the tool has 3 machined grooves for chamfering
- ▲DURABILITY & PROTECTION - The aluminum front and rear shoes will not deform and rust, lasts up longer than iron shoes on other wood planer, ensure parallelism of cut. And the rubber drive belt provides enhanced belt durability; Spring-loaded stand elevates tool to protect blade and tool resting spot
- ▲VERSATILITY - The dual exhaust ports and switch, you can choose the left/right hand to operate the power planer, and which side to blow chips out of depending on which side you stand on the unit when working; Dual-mount guide fence and no-mar plastic overshoe mounts to either side of tool and helps ensure consistent planing through entire workpiece
- ▲CUSTOMER SERVICE - If you encounter any problems during this process, please contact us by Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, TACKLIFE Customer Service will response in 24 hours