Reflectix BP48010 48-Inch by 10-Feet Bubble Pack Insulation
Click Image for Gallery
Inhibits or eliminates condensation. Nontoxic/noncarcinogenic. Does not require protective clothing, goggles, or respirator. Ideal for basement walls, crawl spaces, or attic. Has R 16.8 value for crawl space applications and R 6.13 value for basement walls. Resistant to mold, mildew, and fungi. Excellent for use with livestock and/or produce. Class A/Class 1 fire rated. 5/16'' thick.
- Reflective insulation for use in a crawl space, attic, wall, metal buildings and post and frame structures
- Fiber free, environmentally safe, easy to install and lightweight
- Made up of seven layers, two outer layers of aluminum foil reflect most of the heat which hits them
- Each layer of foil is bonded to a tough layer of polyethylene for strength\
- Two inner layers of bubble pack resist heat flow, while a center layer of polyethylene gives additional strength