Pacific Baby Inc. White Bottle Rings - 3 pack of 2 each
Click Image for Gallery
These bottle rings are for use with Pacific Baby’s 3-in-One or All-in-One bottles. These rings can be used to hold either a TEAT OR SIPPY SPOUT FOR THE 3-in-One BOTTLE, or to hold a SIPPY SPOUT ONLY FOR THE All-in-One BOTTLE. The bottle ring is used to affix the silicone teat or sippy spout to the bottle, allowing baby to feed. Once the teat or sippy spout is in place with the brim at the top of the ring, the ring can be screwed onto the bottle snugly.
- Always test temperature of liquid before feeding baby.
- Do not use microwave to heat milk or formula, as microwave heating may produce localized high temperatures.
- Do not put child to bed with bottle.
- Always use this product with adult supervision (accidents have occurred when babies have been left alone with drinking equipment due to the baby falling or if the product has disassembled).
- Continuous and prolonged sucking of fluids will cause tooth decay.
- Keep all components out of the reach of children.
- Clean before each use.
- Wash your product in warm soapy water and boil for 5 minutes before 1st use to ensure hygiene.
- Do not allow to come into contact with solvents or harsh chemicals as this could damage the product.
This product has been extensively tested against and is in compliance with safety standards imposed by the major regulatory agencies in both the United States and Europe.
Item No PCI-424