Organic Expanded Clay Pebbles Grow Media - Orchids • Hydroponics •...
Click Image for Gallery
Organic Expanded Clay Pebbles Grow Media - Orchids • Hydroponics • Aquaponics • Aquaculture Cz Garden (10 LBS Organic Cz Garden Expanded Clay Pellets)Cz Garden Expanded Clay Pebbles are made of 100% natural clay that is inert, pH-neutral, clean and at the same time, decorative. A great choice for orchids, clay pebbles can be used alone or in combination with coconut husk chips, bark, charcoal or other orchid media. Cz Garden Expanded Clay Pebbles porous structure can provide excellent aeration around the roots while its ability to act as a water reservoir will be appreciated by your orchids when water is needed. Sized @ 8-16mm our expanded clay pebbles are perfect for medium to large Cattleyas and Laelias. Decoration - With its reddish brown color and mostly round shape, clay pebbles are often used as a decorative top-layer for indoor plants and outdoor gardens. As a top layer, it will also prevent the top soil from drying out quickly.
- 10LBS of 100% natural expanded clay. Inert, pH-neutral, clean & decorative.
- For Orchids - Expanded Clay Pebbles porous structure provides excellent aeration and acts as a water reservoir.
- For Hydroponics - Ensures good root aeration and prevents rotting and excess acidity
- Fills approximately: one hundred twenty 2" pots, or forty 3" pots, or ten 5" pots.
- Only available from Cz Garden Supply (TM); USPTO and Amazon Brand Registry Protected