Onwon 100 Pieces Versatile Hobby Blades #11 Replacement Carbon Ste...
Onwon 100 Pieces Versatile Hobby Blades #11 Replacement Carbon Steel Art Blades for Craft Hobby Knife, DIY Paper Fabric Plastic Wood Cutting Tool for Art Cutting Carving Sculpture Trimming ScrapbooksSearching sharp blades that can last for your model-making or paper-cutting projects?
Onwon 100 Pack Classic Fine Point Blades will not let you down!
100 #11 blades available for your long-term projects.
Fine point blades crafted with SK-5 carbon steel ensure smooth cutting.
Fit all medium duty craft knives including X-acto Knife, #11 replacement blade.
Applicable on multiple surfaces including paper, plastic, foam, balsa, and bass wood.
Ideal for mat cutting, model making, delicate, precision cutting, carving, scoring, etching , trimming.How to replace the razor blades:
1. Unscrews the tip of your knife to unlock the blade and take out the dull razor.
2. Swap out to lock the new blade in place and tighten it back up.Notes:
1. Please watch out for your fingers when you replace the blade to avoid any cutting and scratches.
2. Please store the blade in the plastic case and keep it away from children.Package Includes:
100 Pieces Hobby Blades
- Sharp blades constructed from tough SK-5 high carbon steel for smooth cutting, these double honed hobby blades have a strong tip and flex without breaking to keep their edge and tip longer. Strong and rust resistance, and can be repeated to use
- Versatile replacement blades fit all standard light to medium duty craft knives including X-acto Knife, #11 replacement blade
- Perfect for graphic artists, designers and arts and crafts applications. Extremely sharp for precise cutting, engraving, trimming and stripping from delicate to thick materials - Paper, Fabric, Mat Board, Leather, Cloth, Plastic and Balsa wood
- Package includes 100 pieces hobby blades for a long time use, with a plastic box for safe storage.
- ATTENTION PLEASE: These blades are very sharp, so please note this when using, and keep away from children.