OASE BioSmart 10000 Pond Filter
Click Image for Gallery
OASE BioSmart 10000 Pond FilterThe BioSmart is a flow-through filter that is both innovative and efficient. It undertakes biological and mechanical filtration and offers maximum oxygenation. With a sludge drain that allows for easy removal of coarse debris, the BioSmart is built for work - there is no need to remove or manually unclog the filter foams. Distinct filter zones promote the settlement of beneficial bacteria responsible for different phases of the nitrogen cycle, increasing the conversion of harmful ammonia in the pond. The BioSmart is Nature-friendly technology with positive results for local wildlife and fish stock. With a built-in cleaning indicator and water temperature display, the unit requires minimal maintenance. The BioSmart UVC 1600 with included UV Filtration is for ponds up to 1,600 gallons; the BioSmart 5000/10000 for up to 10,000 gallons. For maximum effect it can be combined with the Vitronic 18 - 36 Watt UV Clarifiers. When used in conjunction with the BioSmart filter, the AquaMax Eco Classic 1200-2700 or AquaMax Eco Premium 2000-3000 and the Vitronic UV Clarifier qualify for the OASE Water Guarantee.
- Innovative Flow-Through filter design with biological and mechanical filtration provides maximum oxygenation.
- BioSmart 10000 is suitable for ponds up to 10,000 gallons (with no fish).
- High-surface area filter foams provide exceptional biological filtration capability.
- Distinct filter zones promote the settlement of a variety of beneficial bacterial responsible for different phases of the nitrogen cycle, which increases the conversion of harmful ammonia in your pond .
- Advance features include the built-in cleaning indicator notifies you when the filter needs cleaned and water temperature display tells you the water temperature at all times.