Vanadyl sulfate is an effective form of the trace mineral vanadium. Numerous studies indicate vanadyl sulfate promotes insulin responsiveness and supports healthy glucose metabolism.1-4 Clinical trials have demonstrated its ability to stimulate healthy blood glucose regulation and insulin response.5-9A 30-month study showed vanadyl sulfate helped maintain healthy blood glucose levels already within normal range.10 Vanadyl sulfate’s impacts on metabolic health appear to be related in part to its ability to support optimal number and function of insulin-producing cells in the pancreas.2,11,12
Serving Size 1 vegetarian tablet
|Amount Per Serving|
Calcium (as dicalcium phosphate)
Vanadyl sulfate (providing 1.5 mg vanadium)
Other ingredients: microcrystalline cellulose, stearic acid, vegetable stearate, croscarmellose sodium, aqueous film coating (purified water, hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, glycerin).
|Dosage and Use|
- Take one (1) tablet daily, or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
- DO NOT EXCEED RECOMMENDED DOSE
- Do not purchase if outer seal is broken or damaged.
- When using nutritional supplements, please consult with your physician if you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition or if you are pregnant or lactating.
To report a serious adverse event or obtain product information, contact 1-866-280-2852.