Maintaining healthy immune system function and inflammatory response are critical to our health. Finding a way to balance these two components of good health is essential.1-3 Numerous studies have documented the many beneficial effects of black cumin seed oil and its main active compound, thymoquinone, on both immune and inflammation responses.4-14Supports a healthy inflammatory response
A healthy response to inflammation is a crucial part of preserving robust health. A number of studies have shown the inhibitory effects of black cumin seed oil on inflammatory molecules promoting your body’s healthy inflammatory response to support whole-body health.6,8,11,15,16
Boosts the immune system
Black cumin seed oil also supports the body’s natural defenses by encouraging optimal function of a healthy, aging immune system. It does this by supporting the vital defensive activities of immune cells that work together to bolster your immune system.17-20
Two essential functions in one supplement
By acting on both immune and inflammatory factors, Black Cumin Seed Oil supports a healthy immune system and promotes a healthy inflammatory response.
Serving Size 1 softgel
|Amount Per Serving|
Thymocid Black Cumin [organic nigella oil (seed)]
Other ingredients: gelatin, glycerin, purified water.
Thymocid is a trademark of Verdure Sciences, Inc.
|Dosage and Use|
- Take one (1) softgel twice daily, or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
- DO NOT EXCEED RECOMMENDED DOSE
- Do not purchase if outer seal is broken or damaged.
- When using nutritional supplements, please consult with your physician if you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition or if you are pregnant or lactating.
To report a serious adverse event or obtain product information, contact 1-866-280-2852.