Natures Way Bird Products CWH4 Cedar Bluebird Viewing House
Click Image for Gallery
Nature's Way Bird Products CWH4 Cedar - Bluebird Viewing House is made with premium cedar so it's naturally insect and rot resistant; ours is treated with a water-based, protective stain. This particular design attracts bluebirds and Tree Swallows. The stay-clear, crack-resistant viewing windows allows for viewing while protecting the young. Air vents allow for maximum air ventilation through wall and floor openings. Clean-out doors provide easy access for cleaning. An elevated mesh floor aids in the management of blowfly; it's crafted from durable, rust-free galvanized wire mesh. An added predator guard extends the entrance hole to protect young birds against predators. Two predator guards are included: one measures 1/2-inch for Eastern bluebirds, while the other measures 9/16-inch for Western bluebirds. An addition of fledgling skerfs provide extra grip for fledglings to climb out. The innovative design can be installed with a pole mount or flush mount. All included hardware is rust-free and covered by a 5 Year Manufacturer's Warranty. Our innovative design technology is combined with superior quality for ease-of-use and long-lasting durability.
- Crafted from Insect and Rot Resistant Premium Cedar with a Water-Based Protective Stain
- Air Vents Allow for Maximum Air Ventilation Through Wall and Floor Openings - Clean-Out Doors Provide Easy Access for Cleaning
- Stay-Clear, Crack-Resistant Window Allows for Viewing While Protecting Young Inhabitants
- Predator Guard Extends the Entrance Hole to Protect young Birds Against Predators
- Pole Mount or Flush Mount Installation Options - All Included Hardware is Rust-Free