Monterey LG 6336 B.T. Biological Insecticide for Worms & Caterpill...
Click Image for Gallery
Monterey B.t. is a biological insecticide containing Bacillus thuringiensis, a naturally occurring bacterium, used for controlling destructive worms and caterpillars on fruit trees, vegetables, shade trees and ornamentals, but has no effect on birds, earthworms or beneficial insects such as honeybees and ladybugs. Worm stage and caterpillars eat treated foliage and immediately stop feeding and damaging plants. This organic product is OMRI listed, and is safe for people and pets when used as directed. Can be used on edible plants up to the day of harvest. Easy-to-mix liquid concentrate.
- For use on fruits, vegetables, ornamentals and shade trees
- Stops worms and caterpillars from feeding and damaging plants
- Can be used on edible plants up to the day of harvest
- ORMI listed organic; safe for people and pets; won't harm beneficial insects
- Easy-to-mix 32 oz liquid concentrate