Monterey LG5482 Thistledown Weed Killer Thistle and Clover Control...
Click Image for Gallery
Monterey LG5482 Thistledown Weed Killer Thistle and Clover Control Concentrate, 8 oz
- Post-emergent control - thistledown is a full-strength herbicide based on the active ingredient clopyralid, and is designed to control actively growing broadleaf weeds and thistle in a range, pasture, and other non-crop areas.
- Weed Killer - weeds controlled by thistledown include Canada thistle, musk thistle, star thistle, and knapweed. It can also be used to control kudzu, dandelion, and Oxalis.
- Avoid ornamentals and vegetables - most vegetable plants and ornamentals are susceptible, so be wary of where you are using the product. Do not apply thistledown on ditches containing irrigation water.
- No grazing restrictions - use this product on ranges, pastures, ranchette pastures, and non-crop areas. There are no grazing restrictions on the use of this product. Legumes in treated pastures will be injured or killed.
- Follow the label - this product must be applied as directed on the label. Avoid contact with clothing or skin. Mix the concentrated product as instructed, and do not apply to crop areas.