Minute Soil - Compressed Coco Coir Fiber Grow Medium - 30 MM Discs...
Click Image for Gallery
Minute Soil - Compressed Coco Coir Fiber Grow Medium - 30 MM Discs - Bag of 70 = 5.75 Quarts of Potting Soil - Indoor Growing: Seed Starts, House Plants, More - Just Add Water - Peat Free - OMRIMinute soil is pure, untreated, raw fibrous coconut coir that is compressed into light convenient discs or blocks that quickly expand into an amazing grow medium when you add water. OMRI listed for organic production. Minute soil has tremendous water retention capabilities that both save water and gives you added flexibility in watering frequency. The fibrous grow medium provides proper aeration to help plants and seedlings establish healthier roots to grow stronger and faster. Grow directly in Minute soil, or add Minute soil to the dirt in your garden to improve water holding capacity and aeration. Great for indoor and outdoor container gardening, or traditional gardening. Use for seed starts, potting soil, house plants, herbs, vegetables, flowers, microgreens, wheatgrass, turf and more. Minute soil is raw and unamended. Include your preference of fertilizer.
- 30 MM Minute Soil Discs - Bag of 70 - Add 2 tablespoons of water to each disc to re-hydrate - Expands up to 15 times - Yields approx 1/3rd cup of soil per disc - Full bag rehydrates to Approx 5.75 quarts of soil
- Minute Soil by Mountain Valley Seed Company is pure, untreated, raw fibrous coconut coir that is compressed into light convenient discs or blocks that quicky expand into an amazing grow medium when you add water - OMRI listed for organic production.
- CONVENIENT - Lightweight, compact and Rehydrates quickly - Just add water - Peat Free - Eco Friendly - Raw & Non-ammended (add your own fertilizer). Much easier and tidyer than hauling large bags of damp potting soil.
- BETTER GROWTH - Minute Soil provides improved water holding capacity and aeration for faster, strong plant growth, and healthier roots.
- VERSATILE - Use as straight grow medium, or add to garden soil to improve water holding capacity & aeration. Ideal for any growing use: Indoor seed starts, garden soil, flowers, herbs, house plants, vegetables, microgreens, wheatgrass & more.