Migiwata HSS 4341 Imperial 2-in-1 Combination Drill and Tap Bit Se...
Click Image for Gallery
Migiwata HSS 4341 Imperial 2-in-1 Combination Drill and Tap Bit Set Fractional Inch 1/8''-3/8'' with 1/4" Hex Shank and Spiral Flute Tapping Tool Set Kit Hand Tool of 6pcsMigiwata 6Pcs Imperial Drill Taps
These drill taps are a great time saving accessory.
Each one is a combination of a twist drill bit and a tap.
The point is the same as a twist drill bit, which is self-centering.
So you don't have to buy a centering drill bit or a center punch.
Now you can drill and tap at the same time in one operation.
Just drill until the drill section fully enters the material, then the tapping will start to occur.
When it reach the right depth, reverse the drill to deburr and remove any swarf to complete the job.
No tool changes, good alignment and fast cycle times make this a very productive tool.
The Migiwata tap drill set also features wide spiral flute, which allow the chips to easily get out of the hole, preventing chip crowding and breakage of tap drill bits.
It's highly recommended that the combination drill and tap bits are used on a tapping machine.
If you apply an electric hand drilling machine to do the tapping job, please pay attention to your operating, because excessive shaking and tilting may affect the result and even break the bit.
Material: HSS 4341
Shank: 1/4" (6.35mm) hex shank
Color: silver metal color
What you'll get:
BSW 1/8" - 40 Tap Drill Bit x 1pc
BSW 5/32" - 32 Tap Drill Bit x 1pc
BSW 3/16" - 24 Tap Drill Bit x 1pc
BSW 1/4" - 20 Tap Drill Bit x 1pc
BSW 5/16" - 18 Tap Drill Bit x 1pc
BSW 3/8" -16 Tap Drill Bit x 1pc
Warranty : Within 90 days product quality is not completely satisfied, please CONTACT US, 100% refund.
- Made of high quality 4341 HSS for durability; Suitable for drilling and tapping in plastic, wood and soft metal like aluminum, iron, etc.
- Drills and taps in a single pass to save your labor and precious time; Point is self-centering and eliminates the need for center drilling or center punching
- Wide flutes carry the chips out of the hole. Can be used on multi-spindle heads with reversing mechanisms for tapping in most materials
- 6 imperial sizes of drill and tap bit(1/8", 5/32", 3/16", 1/4", 5/16", 3/8") included in the set to meet your diversified requirements
- Quick change 1/4" (6.35mm) hex shank with imperial sizes engraved on the tap drills.