Magpul Hunter 700L Remington 700 Long Action Fixed Stock, Olive Dr...
Click Image for Gallery
Magpul Hunter 700L Remington 700 Long Action Fixed Stock, Olive Drab GreenCompatible with standard Remington 700 pattern long action rifles (receiver mounting screw center-to-center of 7.375 inch) with stock Remington hinged floorplates (Fits right-hand receivers only). Easily upgradeable to removable AICS-spec long action magazines (.30-06 or .300WM pattern) with the affordable Magpul Bolt Action Magazine Well 700L.
Reinforced polymer shell with Type III hard anodized, machine finished, A380 cast aluminum V-bedding block.
Accepts ALL factory Remington barrels.
Compatible with aftermarket barrel profiles up to a Medium Palma (0.920 inch dia. 5.50 inch forward of the breech).
Tapered Beam design provides good rigidity through forend and will free-float compatible barrels. 60 degree grip angle from bore axis.
Adjustable LOP from 13.0-15.0 inch with included 0.50 inch Spacers.
Rubber recoil butt-pad included and optional OEM Butt-Pad Adapter available for use with aftermarket pads.
Accepts most factory and aftermarket triggers.
M-LOK slots on forend sides and bottom for a wide variety of accessory and sling mounting options. Three dimpled drill points to install optional standard swivel studs (10-32 x 3/8 inch long dome stud).
Push-button QD swivel compatibility in rear with optional Sling Mount Kits.
Left and Right rear 1-1/4 inch Footmans Loops.
All blind floorplate ADL models will require current factory Remington hinged bottom metal or the optional Magpul Bolt Action Magazine Well 700L Standard or Magnum. Not compatible with Remington 700 DM models with their proprietary detachable box magazines.
Due to interference with raised Cheek Risers, not compatible with the ISS system (J-Lock bolt) without modification. Regardless of bolt used, all raised Cheek Risers will need to be temporarily detached to remove the bolt for maintenance.
- Made from reinforced polymer and an anodized aluminum bedding block; Offers users a cost effective replacement fixed stock featuring enhanced ergonomics
- Compatible with Remington 700 Long Actions, this stock requires no bedding and is a true "drop-in" solution for the end user (Fits right-hand receivers only); M-LOK compatible to accept a broad range of accessories
- Compatible with our Bolt Action Mag Well 700L which allows the rifle to be used with detachable AICS-spec box mags without the need for custom inletting
- Compatible with standard Remington 700 pattern long action rifles with stock Remington hinged floorplates
- Reinforced polymer shell with Type III hard anodized, machine finished, A380 cast aluminum V-bedding block; Accepts ALL factory Remington barrels