Alpha-lipoic acid is an antioxidant produced naturally in the body. It can also be obtained from healthy foods like spinach, broccoli and beets.1
Lipoic acid helps boost levels of one of your body’s other key antioxidants, glutathione.2 It also promotes healthy function of mitochondria, your cells’ energy generators. Research shows that lipoic acid supplementation helps support the body’s ability to process blood sugars and insulin, and it supports nerve health.3Lipoic acid is a tried-and-true supplement that has been around a long time. Many clinical studies have validated its benefits. For instance, it’s been shown to improve markers of metabolic health and to support the health of the delicate cells that line the inside of blood vessels called endothelial cells.4,5
This formula also contains biotin, a B-vitamin that complements lipoic acid’s role in supporting metabolic health.6
Serving Size 1 capsule
|Amount Per Serving|
Other ingredients: rice flour, gelatin, vegetable stearate.
|Dosage and Use|
- Take one (1) capsule in the morning and one (1) capsule in the evening, preferably on an empty stomach, or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner.
If you are taking glucose lowering medication, consult your healthcare provider before taking this product.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
- DO NOT EXCEED RECOMMENDED DOSE
- Do not purchase if outer seal is broken or damaged.
- When using nutritional supplements, please consult with your physician if you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition or if you are pregnant or lactating.
To report a serious adverse event or obtain product information, contact 1-866-280-2852.