Leviton OSWHB-I0W Wall Mount Occupancy Sensor, PIR High-Bay Aisle,...
Click Image for Gallery
Leviton OSWHB-I0W Wall Mount Occupancy Sensor, PIR High-Bay Aisle, 8 Degree, 55-feet by 7-feet @ 30-feet Height sq. ft. Coverage, Self-Adjusting, WhiteSpecifically designed for long, relatively narrow spaces such as warehouse aisle and corridors, the OSWHB-IOW Occupancy Sensor provides long range and high sensitivity. The OSWHB-IOW Occupancy Sensor is a "high bay" lens. This lens provides coverage up to 55 ft. when mounted 30 ft. above the floor. Can be mounted lower if needed. The mounting base, provided with the sensor, allows quick and easy mounting in corners, on walls or on ceilings. The most common applications are factory storage areas, warehouse aisles and corridors. The OSWHB-IOW sensor combines PIR technology with a microprocessor based digital architecture. By eliminating false triggering, the sensor provides a trouble-free "install and forget" solution for lighting control. PIR high-bay aisle, 8-degree, 55F X 7FT @30FT height sq. ft. coverage, self-adjusting, wall mount occupancy sensor, commercial grade, white.
- Self-Adjusting and Self-Calibrating: Internal microprocessor continually analyzes, evaluates and adjusts the infrared sensitivity - Passive Infrared Technology (PIR)
- Self Adjusting Timer: Timer is factory set at 10 minutes but the user can easily select from 30 sec - 30 min using internal controls. Sensor may increase timer automatically through self-adapting features to meet room or occupancy patterns.
- Fast, Simple Installation: Easy base mount, three wire connection (low voltage) and twist-and-lock detector attachment
- Range & Coverage: Up to 55 ft. for gross body motion or forklift. Max. 7 feet wide
- Ambient Light Recognition: A photocell prevents lights from turning on when the room is adequately lit by natural light - both “occupied” and low-light-level and occupied” lights-on control wires are supplied