Rubber Bench Block with Ball Peen Hammer Set Square 2x1 Block & ...
Click Image for Gallery
Rubber Bench Block with Ball Peen Hammer Set Square 2"x1" Block & 4oz Ball PienSPECIFICATIONS: - Head Weight: 4oz. - Head Length: 2-1/2" - 65mm - Overall Length: 10" - 253mm - Face Diameter: 3/4" / 18.2mm (+/-) - Ball Diameter: 11/16" / 17.5mm (+/-) - Weight of Hammer: 6.3oz - Block Measures: 2" x 2" x 1"
- SET OF BALL PEEN HAMMER & RUBBER BLOCK
- Hammer is a 4oz. Ball Peen head hammer has a high carbon steel head and is designed to shape work and metal forming. The ball shaped pein is used for metal texturing and forming. Made in USA Hammer.
- Hammer features a clean finish with a wooden handle. A well-made hammer for shaping malleable metals, lightweight rivets, pins, used in Jewelry, Leather, Hobby and craft applications.
- Rubber Block is extremely handy on the bench, for filing, hammering, and other uses, providing a firm and a non marring work surface. It is an ideal block to use with Marking Design Stamps.
- Rubber block is made of a tough, firm, vulcanized rubber to give the user an excellent surface. It enables one to remove dents and straighten metals without the fear of scratching or distorting, and can be used wet or dry without chance of slipping.