Intermatic ET1125C 24-Hour 30-Amp Electronic Time Switch, 120-277 ...
Click Image for Gallery
Intermatic ET1125C 24-Hour 30-Amp Electronic Time Switch, 120-277 VAC, NEMA 1The Intermatic ET1125C Electronic 24 Hour Timer Switch is a great daily timer that supports up to 14 on and 14 off events per day. ET1125C automatically loads the preset events within the daily schedule with to-the-minute accuracy. It can be used as an on/off timer in applications requiring 24-hour load control such as pumps, air conditioning systems, lighting, etc. The ET1125C also has a manual on/off override switch. It is designed to directly switch tungsten or ballast loads within its rating, and inductive loads or resistive loads up to 30A at 120, 208, 240 or 277 VAC. It features an automatic Daylight Saving Time adjustment and includes a limited one-year manufacturer warranty.
- Program can be repeated on a daily basis
- Multi-volt operation from 120-277 VAC, 50/60 Hz
- To-the-minute programming for accurate load control and reduced energy costs
- Up to 28 set points or events (14 ON/14 OFF per channel) can be preset to automatically repeat on a daily basis
- Automatic Daylight Saving Time adjustment (Factory Enabled)