Innovating Science Qualitative Coliform Test Kit 25 Tubes
Innovating Science Qualitative Coliform Test Kit (25 Tubes)
Innovating Science chemistry kit is used to detect the presence of coliform bacteria, and has an activity for adding a small amount of collected water to a sample tube, incubating it for 24 to 48 hours, and observing results; a color change indicates the presence of coliforms. The kit has materials to perform 25 tests for hands-on learning, and includes an instructions and material safety data sheet (MSDS) packet for product information and handling procedures. The kit is suitable for age 13 and older with adult supervision, and is not subject to Department of Transportation (DOT) shipping restrictions.
Science education products incorporate applied math and science principles into classroom and homeschool-based projects. Teachers in pre-K, elementary, and secondary classrooms use science education kits and products alongside science, technology, engineering, and math (STEM) curriculum to demonstrate STEM concepts and real-world applications through hands-on activities. Science education projects include a broad range of activities, such as practical experiments in engineering, aeronautics, robotics, energy, chemistry, physics, biology, and geology.
Innovating Science products, manufactured by Aldon Corporation, include educational kits for the chemistry, life science, green chemistry, advanced placement chemistry, and forensic fields. Aldon Corporation was founded in 1964, and is headquartered in Avon, NY.
What’s in the Box?
- (25) lactose tubes
- Instructions and material safety data sheet (MSDS) packet
- Kit for detecting the presence of coliform bacteria
- Activity for adding small amount of collected water to sample tube, incubating, and observing results
- Color change for indicating presence of coliforms
- Materials to perform 25 tests for hands-on learning
- Instructions and material safety data sheet (MSDS) packet for product information and handling procedures