Humidity Dome 6 Tall Extra Strength, 5 Pack, Propagation Seed Clo...
Click Image for Gallery
Humidity Dome 6" Tall Extra Strength, 5 Pack, Propagation Seed Cloning Lid Vented for 1020 Tray Seed Starting GerminationExclusively designed and sold by Bootstrap Farmer, the only humidity domes you will ever need. Key Features: Extra Thick Clear Plastic Propagation Dome 5.5 inches high (11.43 cm) 6 inches including handle Adjustable Vents for Air Circulation if desired Handle on top for Easy removal These are meant to be reused over and over, season after season. They are perfect for microgreens, wheatgrass, fodder, and germination of seedlings. Ideal choice for hydroponic, hobby and commercial growers. These will fit on top of any standard 1020 flats and cell trays, including our super durable flat and cell trays, sold exclusively by Bootstrap Farmer. Domes are a bit wider on the bottom and slightly tapers to the top. Outer dimensions: 21.25 Inches Long x 11 Inches Wide x 5 Inches high. Makes a great bundle or kit with our Extra Strength 1020 Flat Trays and our Extra Strength 32 Cell, 72 Cell, 128 Cell, 200 cell trays. Bootstrap Farmer was founded in 2015 as a key part in creating a new food future by providing products that will last for years to come. Better products means less in the landfill. Beyond reusable products, we're creating this future through the entrepreneurship applied in the Urban Farm Academy. The Urban Farm Academy is a network of farmers evolving agriculture by fusing community, health, education & food. We're bootstrapping the food revolution and we hope you'll join us.
- Ultra-Durable, High-Quality, BPA Free Clear Plastic Humidity Dome. Made to last multiple seasons
- Perfect fit on our heavy duty 1020 trays and other stander 10x20 flats
- Heavy Duty Dome is 6" tall (5.5" interior space). Great for cloning tray
- Outer Dimension: 21.25" x 11" x 5". Adjustable Humidity Vent and Easy to Grip Handle on Cloning Dome
- Won't buckle or break with weights stacked on top. Great starter for Microgreens, Wheatgrass, Fodder