Vitashower Vitamin C Shower Filter TP-1000
Oxidation cause Vitamin C changing color from a white or a light color to tan, yellow, orange, brown and then black after repeated exposure to light, heat, and air. The change in hue has led to widespread anxiety over whether or not vitamin C that is no longer clear still has benefit for the dichlorination. Obviously the darker the color, the LESS Vitamin C is present.
After many years of research and development, Vitashower Corp invented the first vitamin C shower filter TP-1000 in the world having the challenge solved. Quality of the casing exceeds the quality of the last generation, Transparent housing allows the users to check whether Vitamin C changes color and, when necessary, replace the cartridge. It represents a significant advance in Vitamin C shower filter technology. Features of the Vitamin Shower Filter TP-1000:
- De-chlorinating agent is 100% pharmaceutical grade Vitamin
- Totally neutralizes chlorine and chloramine
- Improves condition of skin and texture of hair
- Attaches easily to any shower fixture without lowering the height
- Filter life of up to 15,000 gallons
- Meets the de-chlorinating requirements of the EPA’s Clean Water Act
- Environmentally safe
- Contains a nutrient which is essential for better health
- 100% organic
- Durable transparent housing
- Easy to Install.