Haws Heritage Indoor Plastic Watering Can, 0.25-Gallon/1-Liter, Green
Click Image for Gallery
Haws Heritage Indoor Plastic Watering Can, 0.25-Gallon/1-Liter, GreenHaws watering cans have been a fixture in English gardens since 1886, the year that Londoner John Haws patented his unique design for a “watering pot” with perfect balance. The most recent addition to the Haws family, this watering can is made of high quality injection-molded plastic and has a high gloss finish. The attractive ‘trellis' surface design sets it apart from other plastic cans. It also has a special “parking point” for the fine brass-faced watering rose when it is not being used. The domed lid prevents spillage when watering. Over the last 125 years the Haws name has become known as the makers of the finest watering cans used throughout the world. Gardeners know that a Haws watering can is the best whether it's made in metal or plastic. 2-pint (4-cup) capacity, green. Made in England.
- Made of high quality injection-molded plastic with a high gloss finish
- Attractive trellis surface design sets it apart from other plastic cans
- Domed lid prevents spillage when watering
- Features a fine brass-faced watering rose
- Original design created by John Haws in 1886; Made in England