Guilford of Maine Sona Acoustical Fabric, Fire Rated, 60 inches Wi...
Click Image for Gallery
Guilford of Maine Sona Acoustical Fabric, Fire Rated, 60 inches Wide in Linen ColorAn ATS Acoustics exclusive, this special line of Guilford of Maine fabric offers superior sound absorption and an affordable price. Guilford of Maine makes popular, high-quality fabrics used on acoustical panels in thousands of buildings around the world. The texture and colors give a quality and professional look to your acoustical projects. It's polyester, and meets ASTM E84 Class I or A standards. The weave on this fabric is open enough to let sound pass through and be absorbed, and tight enough to mask the appearance of the background behind it. We ship this fabric unfolded on a roll. Quantity 1 is 1 yard, 36x60 inches. If you order a quantity greater than 1, we will ship one piece 60 inches wide and as many yards long as the quantity you order (up to 50 yards).
- An ATS Acoustics Exclusive made by Guilford of Maine, the best-known maker of acoustical fabrics
- 14.4 oz. weight per linear yard, 17 x 15 construction (thread count per inch)
- Flammability: ASTM E84 Class I or A.
- Designed specifically for acoustical applications, this is a slightly lower thread count version of Guilford FR701 fabric.
- Sold by the yard. One yard is 60" wide by 36" long