Goldblatt Folding Drywall Hand Saw, Jab Saw with Soft Grip Handle,...
Click Image for Gallery
Goldblatt Folding Drywall Hand Saw, Jab Saw with Soft Grip Handle, for Wallboard, Drywall, Plywood and PVC
- ► SPECIFICATION & DIMENSION - Total length: 11-3/4 inch (299 mm); Handle Length: 6-3/4 inch (172 mm); Saw Blade Length: 5 inch (127 mm) , Saw Blade HRC 62-68.
- ► FASTER CUTTING - Precision triple ground teeth allows for smooth, faster and effortless cutting. 8 TPI bi-metal blade cuts in both directions (push and pull). Extra secured blade to handle assembly for safety. Deep gullets between saw teeth keeps blade free of material. The Jab Saw features with a sharpened tip that punches through drywall or other similar materials with ease.
- ► ERGONOMIC HANDLE - Anti-Slip Super Grip handle resists slipping, adding comfort. The proper size design fit most hand size and help lessen fatigue when cutting, allows for superior cutting angle.
- ► SECURE LOCK & PORTABLE CONSTRUCTION - Lock System prevents the blade from accidental close during use. Press red button on the handle, for safety open and close without risk. Foldable design for easy carry. Handhold size for easy store in your tool bag.
- ► APPLICATION - Designed for precise cutting drywall, wallboard, plywood, plastic and PVC. Ideal for your home DIY and for framers, general contractors and woodworkers.