GE Lighting 93101233 30-Watt PAR38 LED Grow Light for Indoor Plant...
Click Image for Gallery
GE Lighting 93101233 30-Watt PAR38 LED Grow Light for Indoor Plants, Red Reproductive Spectrum for Flowering and FruitingGE Grow Light LED with Advanced Red Light Spectrum for Flowers and Fruit is designed to fit your plant's growth stage. GE's Grow Light uses an advanced red light spectrum that allows plant pigments to optimize their light harvesting and inspired by best practices used by professional growers. It's designed for mature plants at the fruiting or flowering growth stage. Compared to typical purple grow lights, the light features high PPF or Photosynthetic Photon Flux to provide more light for photosynthesis and growth. The white light appears more natural to the human eye, so you can appreciate your plant's beauty and spot pests or discolorations to help keep your plants healthy. Use the Advanced Red Light Spectrum with high light plants like tomatoes, cucumbers and peppers at the fruiting or flowering stage of growth.
- Advanced red light spectrum for flowers and fruit
- For high light plants (tomatoes, cucumbers, peppers, flowers, fruit trees and pollinators) at the fruiting or flowering growth stage
- High output PPF: 50 micromoles per second
- Low energy use / low heat LED technology
- Uses only 30 Watts. Connect up to 8-Fixtures together (350-Watt Maximum) featuring Daisy chain connections. Mix and combine multiple length fixtures or spectrums for maximum flexibility to create the set-up that works for your application