Far Red LED Initiator Puck
Click Image for Gallery
Far Red LED Initiator PuckUsing far red during flower helps increase Emerson effect (leading to higher yields), as well as helps put plants to sleep if the light is left on for 15-30 minutes after regular lights go off. Easy to use, no soldering required.
- Helps put plants to sleep faster after lighting cycle, thereby shortening flower cycles
- Use one puck per 3' x 3' area
- Comes with 12V adapter and Carlo lens (use is optional), does not require a separate heatsink
- 4 x CREE XP-E2 Far red (top bin) LEDs, 1 x Mean Well LDD-700LS driver
- Optional PWM dimming (2.5-6V)