Enerlites HET06 5-10-30-60 Minutes 2-4 Hours Preset In-Wall Countd...
Click Image for Gallery
Enerlites HET06-White 5-10-30-60 Minutes 2-4 Hours Preset In-Wall Countdown Timer Switch Great for Bathroom Exhaust Fan Light and Motors, w Decorator Wall plate, WhiteLED Indicator, NEUTRAL WIRE REQUIRED, HET06 - White. COUNTDOWN TIMER SWITCH controls the ON/OFF operation of lights, fans, air conditioner and heaters according to the countdown time set. Replaces any standard wall switch and will fit with standard decorator wall plate. 6 PRESET COUNTDOWN TIME OPTIONS: 5, 10, 30 or 60 mins, 2 or 4 hours; Bottom button for re-set. Choose your countdown time based on needs and function. BLUE LED INDICATOR Mode 1: Blue LED light flashes twice indicating setting success then STAYS OFF. Mode 2: LED always on. Depending on where you install the timer switch, you may or may not need the LED light on at all times. ENERGY SAVING SOLUTION for bedroom, bathroom exhaust fans, bathroom heaters, sprinkle system, garage and laundry room applications. BEDROOM FAN TIMER SWITCH Replaces wall switch or spring wound timer, NEUTRAL WIRE REQUIRED.
- COUNDOWN TIMER SWITCH - Press a button to set a countdown time for your light or bedroom ceiling fan, heater, and bathroom exhaust fan. Never worry about wasting energy in unoccupied rooms.
- 6 PRESET OPTION - Pick a timer option from 5 min, 10 min, 30 min, 60 min, 2 hour, and 4 hour time lapse; or use the manual button to turn your LED/Fluorescent light bulb manually on and off.
- BLUE LED INDICATOR - 2 modes to indicate the preset time lapse. Mode 1: LED flashes and turns off during time lapse and flashes again once count down is finished. Mode 2: LED light stays on during the time lapse and turns off once the countdown is finished. (Watch instructional video)
- ENERGY SAVING - 100% satisfaction and never worry about wasting energy in unoccupied rooms, with 1-year warranty.
- NEUTRAL WIRE REQUIRED - Please check for Neutral Wire prior to purchase. DESCRIPTIONS - 120 VAC, 60 Hz. Incandescent: 1800W. Fluorescent: 1200VA. Motor ½HP. Operating Temperature: 32°F to 131°F (0°C to 55°C) Humidity: 95%RH, non-condensing.