COLE & MASON Self-Watering Indoor Herb Garden Planter - Pot
Click Image for Gallery
COLE & MASON Self-Watering Indoor Herb Garden Planter - PotWhether cut or potted, herbs need water and don't like to be overcrowded. Cole & Mason's self-watering potted herb keeper has the solution. The hydro-felt pad allows herbs to draw water as desired, requiring 40% less watering and can be rinsed with clean water (4 pads included). The carbon steel container is covered for less evaporation and can hold approximately 10-ounces of water. Suitable for 1 pot, round or square. Fits up to 3.35-inch diameter pot. Cole & Mason, has been designing and developing kitchenware from its head office in England for almost a century. It has a well-established salt and pepper range, with a product for every job, from cooking to serving and eating, including manual and electronic mills, simple shakers and salt pigs (salt keepers), all manufactured with the highest quality materials and available in a wide choice of finishes.
- Self-watering potted herb keeper requires up to 40% less watering
- Hydro-pad allows herbs to draw water as needed, includes 1 year supply
- Carbon steel container is covered for less evaporation
- Suitable for 1 pot (round or square) up to 3.5 inches diameter
- Pour spout allows for easily filling the water reservoir which feeds the plant