Clear Casting and Coating Epoxy Resin - 16 Ounce Kit
Click Image for Gallery
Clear Casting and Coating Epoxy Resin - 16 Ounce KitCasting and Coating Epoxy Resin by Art 'N Glow
Artists and creators from all over the world use our products for their most important projects. After seeing many of our customers use our products in resin projects we decided to remove the guesswork by creating our own epoxy blend that was designed specifically to work with all of our pigments!
What will you create? Click "ADD TO CART" today and be sure to share your projects with us when they're finished!
Uses: Can be used as either a coating for tables, bars, wood, canvas paintings, etc. or cast in a suitable mold (max casting size is 6 fluid oz, no limit for coating applications)
Size: Two 8 oz bottles (16 oz total)
Material: Epoxy Resin
Coverage: 16 oz will cover about 3 sq. feet at a thickness of 1/16 of an inch
Longevity: Resists yellowing due to UV exposure but should not be left permanently outdoors as all epoxy resins will eventually yellow from sun exposure
Safety: Keep out of reach of children. Use only in a well ventilated area.
What's included: One 8 oz bottle of resin and one 8 oz bottle of hardener, application cheat sheet, and detailed instructions
- Use our clear epoxy resin for all of your casting AND coating applications. Cures crystal clear and hard as a rock
- Rigorous testing was done to ensure that our resin is a perfect match for all of our glow in the dark and other craft pigments
- Our resin is self leveling, self degassing, odor free, resistant to yellowing from UV exposure, and is made in the U.S.A.
- One to one mix ratio is fool proof and has a forgiving 40 minute work time
- Use to coat tables and bars, encapsulate objects, cast figurines and jewelry, make resin paintings and more