ASD LED Direct 2x2 22w/35k
Now even more energy savings - our new High Efficiency Series is here! Don't be fooled by cheap imitations. Our UL certified LED Direct-Lit panels produce bright, even light at a fraction of the cost of traditional florescent light fixtures. Having a prosmatic lens, they look like a regular fluorescent troffer but will significantly reduce your energy bills. They are universal and can be used in commercial and residential applications. Great for offices, stores, hospitals, schools, hotels, etc. Our LED panels are easy to install and maintenance-free. Coming in Standard and High Efficiency Series, the panels are available in 22W, 27W, 40W and 60W options, ASD LED Direct-Lit panels last for 50,000 hours and come with a 5 year warranty. They do not emit heat saving you money utilities. They are the perfect florescent lighting fixture replacement and will save you money! Please, NOTE: we provide free economy shipping within continental USA. Any extra charges associated with delivery (such as delivery of a large pallet freight to a residential address) are not covered by the seller. Please, provide business address with a loading dock for all large orders or discuss with the seller available delivery options.
- High Quality LED Direct-lit panel 3500K (warm white), 2420 lm, 22 W
- The panel is designed for T-Grid ceilings and does not require any accessories for T-Grid installation. Sheetrock flush mount option is available. Please, NOTE: sheetrock mount accessories should be bought separately
- The panel comes with a driver that should be attached to the back of the panel. Please, NOTE: the panel with the driver is 3" thick
- DLC Certified, UL Listed, 50,000 hour lifetime, 5 year warranty
- Save $250 in energy costs! Based on using the for 50,000 hours (average rated life) at $0.15 per kWh compared to using a 55 watt fluorescent luminaire for 50,000 hours. Your costs will depend on your rates and use. This fixture uses $3.6 of electricity per 1 year! Based on normal use of 3 hours per day and on using at $0.15 per kWh. Your costs will depend on your rates and use. Lasts up to 50 years! Based on normal use of 3 hours per day.