AmScope M150C-E-I 40X-1000X LED Cordless All-Metal Framework Full-...
Click Image for Gallery
This microscope with a digital imager (digital camera) is designed for students to learn science, offering five magnification settings, 40X, 100X, 250X, 400X and 1000X. It comes with a 640x480 pixel USB2.0 imager, full optical glass elements, all metal framework, 360° rotatable monocular head, and the LED illumination system that uses either an outlet (adapter included) or three AA batteries (or re-chargeable batteries). TThe digital camera captures microscopy still images and streams live videos on your computer screen while being compatible with Windows 2000/XP/Vista/7/8 and Mac OS. The user-friendly editing and processing software for Windows offers advanced features including stitching, EDF (Extended Depth of Focus) and measurement. It is an ideal microscope for home school uses or for students from elementary to high school. It is also an excellent instrument for hobbyists. It is brand new in original box. Its retail value is $500.
- 360Rotatable Monocular Offering Five Magnification Settings up to 1000X
- View and/or Capture Snapshot Images or Video with Your Computer; User-friendly Software Compatible with Windows XP/Vista/7
- Full Optical Glass Elements; Single Lens Condenser and Disc Diaphragm
- LED Illumination by Wall-power and/or Batteries (wall-power adapter/recharger included)
- Sturdy All-Metal Framework