Black Iron Oxide - Fe3O4 - Synthetic - 1 Pound
Click Image for Gallery
Black Iron Oxide - Fe3O4 - Synthetic - 1 PoundShipped in a resealable bag that is sealed for safety and freshness. It includes a tear-off tab for easy opening. Ideal for making magnetic putty/slime. Gloves are recommended when using it since it is a very fine pigment powder.
- Fe3O4, also known as magnetite or Iron (II,III) Oxide
- This comes from a synthetic source and is produced by Rockwood
- Particle size runs about 0.30 micron
- Used in welding, fertilizers, pigments, ceramics, along with a lot of other uses
- Used in magnetic putty, magnetic slime, and other experiments