Madison Supply, Premium Quality Fluoride Coated Medical Scissors, ...
Click Image for Gallery
Madison Supply, Premium Quality Fluoride Coated Medical Scissors, EMT and Trauma Shears 1-PackThese premium quality 7 ½ inch coated EMT shears feature a high-quality fluoride coating that provides a non-stick surface for all of your cutting needs. These trauma shears are designed to handle the rigors of the field. The shears are ideal for use in the medical field for cutting bandages, clothing, tape and more without sticking. They are also tough and handy shears for the workshop.
The high impact plastic grips with large finger openings are specially created to stand up to rough treatment and autoclave temperatures, setting these medical scissors apart from all of the disposable shears on the market. Milled serrations allow for cutting through tough material, and the blunt tip keeps patients safe.
Autoclavable to 290 F/143 C. 100% Quality Guarantee.
Shears purchased from Madison Supply come with a 60 day money back guarantee. If you're not happy with the product for any reason, simply return it for a full refund. This manufacturer's warranty applies only to purchases made from Madison Supply.
- 1-Pack of black-handled, autoclaveable, EMT Shears from Madison Supply
- Fluoride-coated non-stick surface
- 7.5 inch long trauma shears for paramedics, doctors, nurses, etc
- Sharp edge and milled serrations for cutting through the toughest material over and over
- Durable,high-impact plastic handles, and stainless steel blades, premium quality, long-life medical scissors