Ergodyne Arsenal 5244 Medic First Responder Trauma Backpack Jump B...
Click Image for Gallery
Ergodyne Arsenal 5244 Medic First Responder Trauma Backpack Jump Bag for EMS, Police, FirefightersErgodyne Arsenal 5244 First Responder and Trauma Backpack Bag - Backpack trauma bag with mesh dividers that can separate medical supplies for EMS and first responders. More than a rucksack backpack this storage system is built with the toughest materials including a 600D polyester body and a tarpaulin reinforced base with molded feet. Reflective boarders and ID windows on internal dividers give visability and identification. Mesh foam padding on lumbar and shoulder areas relieve pressure on back. Perfect for medical supplies as a firefighter bag, tactical bag, police bag, EMS bag, EMT bag, park ranger bag. wildland bag, jump bag or physcial therapy bag.
- EXTREME DURABILITY Made with 600D polyester main material and tarpaulin reinforced bottom with molded feet
- ULTIMATE ORGANIZATION Internal mesh dividers with ID slots for customized organization of first responder gear
- POCKET OPTIONS Zipper pockets on side and front of trauma bag for accessories, water supply and other items.
- FUNCTIONAL Exterior PALS webbing and holstering straps to attach AED bag, lateral transfer sheet or blanket.
- FIRST AID SUPPLIES NOT INCLUDED Allowing for gear bag customization for a specific application. Arsenal 5876 Zippered Pouches sold separately.
- 14.5in x 5in x 20in (37cm x 13cm x 51cm)