6 Damascus Steel Fillet Knife Set | Master Maison AUS-10 Japanese...
Click Image for Gallery
6" Damascus Steel Fillet Knife Set | Master Maison AUS-10 Japanese Stainless Steel Boning Knife | Edge Guard Cover, Sharpening Stone, Drying Cloth & Gift Box Holder Included!
- THE PERFECT FILLET KNIFE FOR THE EVERYDAY CHEF: This professional six inch Damascus Steel Boning Knife is a versatile knife in your cutlery set. Forged from a single piece of high carbon, AUS-10 Japanese stainless steel (a rare and expensive steel), resulting in a razor sharp pro quality blade that excels far beyond ceramic, german stainless steel, and cheap acrylic knives.
- BEST IN CLASS CULINARY QUALITY AT AN AFFORDABLE PRICE: We consulted with dozens of professional chefs to design this award winning knife for the everyday home cook. Cut and chop meat, peel and trim vegetables, or make a beautiful fish filet with ease. Whether cooking is your passion or hobby, we guarantee you will love this amazing tool.
- SUPERIOR SHARPNESS MEET ERGONOMIC PRECISION: Balanced weight distribution and ergonomic wood handles minimize fatigue and maximize cutting precision for both women and men. The unique composition of the steel in this blade results in a knife that resists rust and corrosion, and rarely needs to be sharpened to maintain its top-notch performance.
- MANUFACTURED TO BE A CUT ABOVE THE REST: Looks great among your pots, pans, utensils, silverware, and other kitchen decor. This set includes an edge guard sheath, sharpening stone, drying cloth, and gift box - everything you need to give as the perfect gift for that aspiring cook in your life. Please HANDWASH ONLY and dry promptly after use to preserve the quality and sharpness of your knife. :)
- UNLIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY: We promise this gourmet fillet knife is the best you will ever own; it will never dull, blunt, corrode, tarnish or rust and rarely need sharpening when properly cared for and maintained. Since most dishwashers are extremely abrasive, we always recommend hand washing. If you ever have an issue with our premium knives, simply reach out to our amazing customer service team and we'll do whatever it takes to make it right. :)