400 GPH Submersible Water Pumps for Aquarium, Tabletop Fountains, ...
400 GPH Submersible Water Pumps for Aquarium, Tabletop Fountains, Pond, Water Gardens and Hydroponic Systems with Two Nozzles, CE-ROHS Approved, 5.9 ft Power Cord
The submersible pump is epoxy encapsulated and uses no oil, which means it is safe for your fish and aquatic plants. It's a versatile pump that can generate power waterfalls, filters, and fountain heads.
Three different size is available, 63GPH, 400GPH and 1050GPH, you can get one which is suitable for you here.
- Control the Water Flow Rate Easily
There is a dial on the side that helps adjust the water flow rate,so you can control how much bubbles you want to produce.
- Longer Cable and suction-cup feet, Easy Installation
The power cable is total about 5.8ft, which is long enough for easy installation. Come with suction-cup feet so you can stick it on the aquarium for stable installation.
- Threaded fittings on nozzles make sure the joint between nozzle and pipe more sealed.
- Waterproof and Anti-corrosion
The shell was made of ABS material which is high-quality plastic, durable enough.
- High Quality and Energy Saving
The high-efficiency motor requires low power, andand there is a magnetic drive pump that runs super quiet.
Specification: Dimensions: 2.36in x 3.54in x 2.75in (60mm x 90mm x 70mm)
Max Flow Rate: 400GPH
Length of power cord: 5.8ft
1. The maximum flow rate is 400GPH; there might be a plus-minus tolerance.
2. Insufficient power and insufficient frequency would affect the flow rate.
3. 400GPH refers to the flow rate without using a water pipe. If connected with a water pipe, the maximum flow rate would less than 400GPH.
4. If the water sprays out the container, the flow rate would also less than 400GPH.
5. Please clean it regularly in case of debris blockage, the pump would make noises if blocked by debris.
- An adjustable Knob to control the water flow rate, the maximal flow rate can be up to 400GPH (1500 L/H), it can elevate column of water up to 6.5ft (2m).
- Four strong suction cups at the bottom of the pump are great for mounting on where both vertically and horizontally.The reliable and durable motor produce low-noise, giving you quiet environment.
- Equipped with two nozzles (0.51in and 0.62in), providing different water flow effects, ideal for a medium-sized aquariums, small ponds, desktop water fountains, etc.
- The small profile size makes it not only easy to hide or disguise but convenient to separate and clean, therefore no need any tools to detach it.
- Exclusive service: All Minerva products are backed by a 30-day replacement or refund, a two-year warranty and lifetime customer support. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us by email and enjoy your exclusive service.