200 Sheets Carbon Paper Black Graphite Paper Transfer Tracing Pape...
200 Sheets Carbon Paper Black Graphite Paper Transfer Tracing Paper and 5 Pieces Ball Embossing Styluses for DIY Wood Burning, Paper, Canvas and Other Art Craft Surfaces
200 Sheets Black carbon paper transfer tracing paper and 5 pieces ball embossing styluses for wood, paper, canvas and other surfaces
The paper is made of quality material, durable and not easy to break, can be applied for several time, save your money. The styluses are made of plastic and stainless steel, sturdy and anti-rust.
Ball embossing styluses:
Come with 5 different colors styluses, each stylus is different size, can meet your different diy needs, double head design gives you more convenience when making craft projects.
Transfer tracing paper:
The paper size is 29.8 x 21.2 cm/ 11.7 x 8.3 inches, proper size for your use, can transfer dark, clear and visible lines.
You can use the ball styluses to draw any interesting patterns on carbon papers, comfortable to grasp and use. The carbon paper can also be applied to other surfaces such as canvas, wood, glass, metal, ceramic, clay.
Material: paper, plastic, stainless steel
Styluses color: assorted colors
200 x Carbon papers
5 x Ball styluses
- Package includes: 200 sheets 11.8" x 8.3" carbon papers and 5 pieces 5.2 inches long double ended tracing stylus dotting tools, the top ball diameter ranges of stylus from 0.03 to 0.12 in; they almost satisfy all your needs during using and makes creating designs so much easier
- Erasable: Special craft crabon paper, it is ealy to clean up and wipe off on paper and smooth wood. It can be repeated use for many times, save time and paper for designing and creataing arts
- Application : Graphite transfer paper can be used to trace design, pattern or images onto canvas, paper, wood, glass, metal, ceramic, clay etc. BUT not suitable for fabrics and sewing projects
- Nice Work:This carbon tracing paper works great to transfer patterns and leaves dark, crisp lines- easy to see and all remaining lines from the transfer easily erase or can be sanded out
- Hard to tear or shed, durable and reusable. Stronger and larger sheets may be reused for several times. NOTE: Transfer carbon paper can be messy. Avoid touching the shiny side of the paper, as it can get on your hands, which may cause you to smudge your copie