Sharpening Stone Set, Meterk Whetstone 4 Side Grit 400/1000 3000/8...
Click Image for Gallery
Sharpening Stone Set, Meterk Whetstone 4 Side Grit 400/1000 3000/8000 Knife Sharpening Kit with Bamboo Base, Non-Slip Rubber Base and Angle Guide
- 4 Side Grit Whetstone Composed of high-quality 4-sided grindstone (400/1000 / 3000 / 8000), 400# for repairing serrated blades, 1000# for general grinding of blunt knives, 3000# for fine grinding and deburring (most suitable for meat cutters), 8000# for honing tips (most suitable for fruit / vegetable only knives), different tools can meet different needs.Economical and practical, saving your time and money
- Multi-functional This multi-functional grindstone can sharpen various flat blades and make them sharp again. 4 kinds of abrasive particles are accurate,choose the appropriate grindstone according to your blade. Whether expensive or cheap stainless steel kitchen knives, including scissors, blades, pocket knives, hunting knives, chisels, axes, razors, swords and even machetes, the grindstone group can be sharpened as new. It is something that every family must have
- Durability It is the most important to be able to grind the knife stably when grinding. This is why we include two non-slip rubber bases and a bamboo knife holder in each sharpening kit. The bamboo bracket ensures stable sharpening, so you don't have to worry about it slipping off the counter, we will minimize the risk of slipping! The grindstone measures is 8.5 * 3.7 * 3.1in, which enables blades of all sizes to be sharpened and durable at the same time
- Easy to use Made of professional-grade white corundum, the millstone only needs to be soaked in a bowl of water for 10 minutes without expensive grinding oil. Experiments show that water is indeed more effective and easier to clean! If you sharpen a knife with stone, you will become a professional sharpening master in a short time, and the angle guide will keep the knife at the right angle, which makes the process simple and effective.
- Note: after use, the wooden base must be placed in a ventilated place for drying. If the grindstone is wet after use, the grindstone and the wooden base must be dried separately. Otherwise, it will affect the use of the base because it is too wet