Seed Needs, Lettuce Lovers Seed Collection 8 Individual Packets ...
Click Image for Gallery
Seed Needs, Lettuce Lovers Seed Collection (8 Individual Packets) Non-GMO SeedsThis Lettuce Lovers seed packet assortment includes 8 individual seed packets. The set is comprised of Iceberg, Red Romain, Parris Island Cos, Ruby Red, Oakleaf, Prizehead, Black Seeded Simpson and Lollo Rosso. The set contains over 1,200 seeds collectively. Each packet displays a colorful illustration of the variety to be grown, as well as detailed sowing information on the reverse side of the packet. They measure 3.25" wide, by 4.50" tall and are intended for the current and the following growing seasons.
- Quality Lettuce seeds packaged by Seed Needs. Intended for the current and the following growing season. Packets are 3.25" wide by 4.50" tall and come with a full colored illustration on the front side, as well as detailed sowing instructions on the reverse.
- This lettuce seed assortment includes 8 popular varieties, such as Iceberg, Red Romain, Parris Island Cos, Ruby Red, Oakleaf, Prizehead, Black Seeded Simpson and Lollo Rosso.
- Lettuce crops are considered annual plants that produce a single crop in a single year of growth.
- Lettuce crops can vary when it comes to harvest dates, but the common harvest time is anywhere between 40 to 60 days.
- All Lettuce seeds sold by Seed Needs are Non-GMO based seed products and are intended for the current & the following growing season. All seeds are produced from open pollinated plants, stored in a temperature controlled facility and constantly moved out due to popularity.