Rain Bird SST900I Simple to Set Indoor Timer, 9-Zone Discontinued...
Add value, versatility, and convenience to your underground watering system with the Rain Bird SST-900i nine-station automatic indoor sprinkler timer.
The SST-900i offers one-touch seasonal adjustments, allowing you to increase watering in hot, dry months and reduce it in rainy periods. The timer is also compatible with an optional rain sensor, which automatically shuts off the timer when it's raining. And maintenance is easy thanks to the built-in troubleshooting feature. If the timer detects a short, it suspends watering to that zone and displays a warning message. The timer even protects against surges from nearby lightning strikes and power surges. If power is interrupted, the timer stores the settings indefinitely without the need for a backup battery.
To install the SST-900i, simply strip the wires and push them into the color-coded terminals--no screwdriver necessary. The terminals make it easy to connect zone wires, master valves, pump start relays, or a rain sensor.
What's in the Box
SST-900i timer with transformer and 6-foot cord, English/Spanish installation guide, English/Spanish operating manuals.
- Automatic outdoor watering system timer with control for up to 9 zones
- Simple zone-by-zone setting allows you to customize watering schedules for different areas
- Easy-to-operate system lets you choose start time, watering duration, and days of week
- Large, easy-to-read screen and backlit buttons allow you to review settings at a glance
- Sealed case protects against moisture, insects, and grime; superior surge protection