Outsidepride Asarina Rose Vine Plant Seed - 100 Seeds
Click Image for Gallery
Outsidepride Asarina Rose Vine Plant Seed - 100 SeedsThis perennial climber is commonly known by several names: Climbing Snapdragon, Snapdragon Vine, or Twining Snapdragon. It features rose colored, trumpet-shaped flowers all summer long. It needs a trellis or other structure to climb and it can reach up to 10 feet in height. It prefers full sun to partial shade, and rich, well-draining soil. Asarina scandens is a gorgeous plant to grow, and in mild climates it will remain evergreen. Sow the Climbing Snapdragon seed outdoors after danger of frost has passed. Prepare soil, and plant seeds 12 inches apart in a row. In cold climates, start seed indoors 8 to 10 weeks before the end of frost season. Cover the seed with 1/8 inch of soil, and keep the seeds moist until germination.
- Asarina Rose grows as a tender-perennial in USDA Zones: 9 - 11. It loves full sun to partial shade areas.
- Asarina scandens, also known as Climbing Snapdragon is a vining plant with deep rose colored blooms. It needs a trellis or other structure to climb and can reach 10 feet in height.
- This heirloom vine is easy to establish from seed and in mild climates its emerald green foliage will remain evergreen.
- Sow at 3 - 4 seeds per plant and keep moist until germination occurs.
- Our seeds are always Non-GMO and packaged for the current year.