Occupancy Sensor IOS-DOV-Wht.
Click Image for Gallery
The Intermatic IOS-DOV can make your house smarter, and save money along the way. This dual sensing passive infrared (PIR) occupancy sensor will automatically turn on lights in a room when someone enters, and turn the lights off from 30 seconds to 30 minutes after people have left. It can also be set for a "manual-on" with automatic turn-off. The Intermatic IOS-DOV can be adjusted for ambient light level sensitivity, allowing you to take advantage of natural daylight when available, saving electricity usage. It will fit in a standard single gang wall switch box. With a minimum load rating of zero watts it can handle either incandescent, compact fluorescent, or LED loads. The product's coverage is 20 feet to the side and 40 feet ahead, making it suitable for indoor residential and small office applications. The time delay period and the sensitivity level are both adjustable. The switch, switch plate cover, and mounting screws are all included.
- Electrical Specifications: 120 volts AC 50/60 Hz
- Minimum Load: 0 watts
- Maximum Load: 800 watts incandescent, 1/4 HP motor, 800VA fluorescent Ballast (120v)
- Operating Temperature: 32 deg. F to 131 deg. F
- Dimensions: 4.2" x 1.8" x 1.4"
- Certifications: UL and CUL Listed
- Manufacturer Warranty: Limited 5 Years
- Origin: China
Item No EFI-1500.503