Natures Way Bird Products BWH3 Bamboo Bluebird Box House
Click Image for Gallery
Nature's Way Bird Products BWH3 Bamboo - Bluebird Box House is made with solid Cross-ply bamboo so it's naturally insect and rot resistant; ours is treated with a water-based, protective stain. Bamboo is 5 times harder and stronger than Cedar or Cypress. This particular design attracts bluebirds and Tree Swallows. Air vents allow for maximum air ventilation through wall and floor openings. Clean-out doors provide easy access for cleaning. An elevated mesh floor aids in the management of blowfly; it's crafted from durable, rust-free galvanized wire mesh. An added predator guard extends the entrance hole to protect young birds against predators. Two predator guards are included: one measures 1-1/2-inch for Eastern bluebirds, while the other measures 1-9/16-inch for Western bluebirds. An addition of fledgling skerfs provide extra grip for fledglings to climb out. All included hardware is rust-free and covered by a 10 Year Manufacturer's Warranty. Our innovative design technology is combined with superior quality for ease-of-use and long-lasting durability.
- Crafted with Solid Cross-Ply Bamboo - 5 X Harder and Stronger than Cedar or Cypress Wood
- Air Vents Allow for Maximum Air Ventilation Through Wall and Floor Openings
- Clean-Out Doors Provide Easy Access for Cleaning
- Predator Guard Extends the Entrance Hole to Protect young Birds Against Predators
- Pole Mount or Flush Mount Installation Options