Mixed Seeds! 30 Giant Tomato Seeds, Mix of 19 Varieties, Heirloom ...
Click Image for Gallery
Mixed Seeds! 30 Giant Tomato Seeds, Mix of 19 Varieties, Heirloom Non-GMO, Brandywine Black, Red, Yellow & Pink, Mr. Stripey, Old German, Black Krim, from USA
- Great varieties. All seeds are mixed together!
- Seeds are not individually packaged according to variety but are packaged in one envelope for this listing, please see other listings for individual varieties. Keep moist, not letting the seeds dry out between watering. **SOIL Temperature for Germination: 70-75F. Planting Depth: 1/4". Sprout tomato seeds in small containers, preferably 4" or smaller. In-ground germination is not recommended. Use a standard potting mix that is well drained.
- Start seeds in containers approximately 8 weeks prior to the planned set-out date. Plants should ultimately be transplanted to the garden 1-2 weeks after the expected date of last frost. Soil should be kept consistently warm, from 70-85F. Cool soils, below about 60-65F, even just at night, will significantly delay or inhibit germination. Additionally, overly warm soils, well above 90F, can inhibit germination and provide ideal conditions for seed rot.
- Over watering can cause fungal growth which leads to seed rot. Excess water can also bury seeds deep in the soil where they will not be able break the surface. Water when the soil surface just begins to dry.
- Multiple seeds can be planted in a single starter container, but should be thinned once seedlings appear so only a single plant remains. Seeds do not require light for germination but some light source should be provided for seedlings once they emerge from the soil.