Hanna Instruments HI98103 Checker pH Tester with Ph Electrode and ...
Click Image for Gallery
Hanna Instruments HI98103 Checker pH Tester with Ph Electrode and Batteries, 0.00 to 14.00 pH, -0.2 pH Accuracy, 0.1 pH ResolutionThe pH Checker series supplies users with fast and accurate readings from 0 to 14 pH with a resolution of 0.1 pH. This compact tester features an easy to read LCD and simple to perform two point calibration. The ph electrode of the checker can be easily replaced. You only need to unscrew the electrode from the meter body and screw on a new one. The Checker is fast, accurate, lightweight and with 3000 hours of battery life, you don't have to worry about frequent battery replacement. 0.00 to 14.00 pH range. 0.1 pH resolution. +/-0.2 pH accuracy. Calibration: manual, 2 points. Electrode: HI 1270 (included). Battery Type / Life: 1.5V (2) / approximately 3000 hours of continuous use. Environment: 0 to 50 degree C (32 to 122 degree F); RH max 95 percent. HI 1270 small diameter probe fits easily into a test tube. Measures 2-19/32" length by 2" width by 1" height. Weight: 1.8 oz without probe.
- Compact pH tester with narrow probe for use in small samples or test tubes
- Manual two-point calibration through trimmers for custom calibration
- Single-line LCD display screen for ease of viewing
- Replaceable electrode with screw connector to extend meter life
- Low power demand for extended battery life