AmScope SE305R-PZ-MT Digital Forward-Mounted Binocular Stereo Micr...
Click Image for Gallery
AmScope SE305R-PZ-MT Digital Forward-Mounted Binocular Stereo Microscope, WF10x and WF20x Eyepieces, 10X/20X/30X/60X Magnification, 1X and 3X Objectives, Upper and Lower Halogen Lighting, Reversible Black/White Stage Plate, Pillar Stand, 120V, Includes 1.3MP Camera with Reduction Lens and Software
- Digital stereo microscope for home or classroom use enables students and hobbyists to inspect biological specimens, rocks, stamps, jewelry, and large specimens that require handling or manipulation, and has a 1.3MP camera with reduction lens and USB 2.0 output for capturing or displaying images on a computer or projector
- Forward-mounted binocular viewing head with interchangeable pairs of 10x and 20x widefield eyepieces, adjustable interpupillary distance, and 45-degree inclination to simplify viewing for young users
- Interchangeable 1x and 3x objectives provide low magnification and longer focal length for inspecting large-scale specimens
- Upper and lower illumination has 10W halogen light source to illuminate specimens
- Frosted plate allows light to pass through from below with transparent specimens, reversible black and white stage plate provides contrast with light- and dark-colored specimens, and stage clips secure the specimen during viewing